Cor!…. Can’t Adam & Eve it!! Lil ol ThrifDee has been nominated for a Leibster Award!
To say I’m chuffed is an understatement!! Ive only just started out as a blogger & I must say I’m really enjoying the ride so far! I’ve had a set back health wise, but, now home from hospital & getting better daily Insha’Allah, I hope to be back with the ball rolling in no time!
Sticking to the Rules –
I’ve been asked to answer some questions & share some random facts, set by my nominator Kate and nominate some other new bloggers that I like along the way…..
So who nominated me??
I bumped into a lovely lady named Kate on Facebook, who runs the ultimate mummy website, it gives you all you need in one spot, on top of that, it’s quirky, funny & downright honest!! Themumconundrum is a resource for all us mums who “Google” everything, well, no need now, she has it all under one roof! Along with her blog & Facebook group, this sassy mumma makes our jobs a lot easier at the click of a button! So she hit me up with a nomination for this award! *takes a bow*
Juicy bits – (about me obviously…. what were you thinking?) 😛
1.) What would you consider your best or most unusual talent and why?
Still thinking about that one….
2.) What’s your favorite box set?
Easy! – Friends!!
3.) What’s the funniest thing your kid / kids have ever said to you?
Me – “Ayah behave!!!”
Ayah – “Mummy I’m being haved” – Well…. she has a point! 😀
4.) If you could pick one superpower, what would it be and why?
Invisibility – To have a “nose” everywhere undetected, obviously!
5.) If you could throw a dinner party and invite three famous people (past or present) who would they be and why??
Tupac Shakur – Varied reasons!
Besides being a full time mummy, I’m a qualified Teacher & Web/Graphic Designer.
I have good intentions and great ideas…. but procrastination & parenting gets the best of me…. “Meh”!
I’m addicted to Palestinian Za’atar and Turkish Lebneh….. & Croissants (did i mention together?)
I have an interior design obsession…. another one of my “good intentions” – oh well, I’ll just stick to procrastinating on Pintrest for my FIX!
I have picked some superb bloggers for my nominations for the 2017 Liebster Award. Here you can find links to their juicy blogs, please hop on over and give them a visit/shout/follow/scream…. all good!
Drumroll please!! –
- Sarah on – WhatMumEats
- Yousra on – Usranaeem
- Tanaaz on – BeFlawlessMuslim
- Carla on – OurAmanahsOurFutures
- Kushboo on – MumzyNotebook
OK Bloggers! Here’s what you need to do now to get your nomination rolling:
- Give a shout out to the blogger who nominated you (Moi!) Sharing is caring, so link back to my/their blog!
- Share some random facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who you feel deserve this award & who have less than 200 followers!
- Answer questions posted by the person who nominated you & ask your nominees to answer questions (see below!)
- Comment on my original post letting me know you’ve accepted your nomination & leave a comment on Global Aussie blog post about the Liebster Award 2017 letting him know you have received a nomination.
- Most importantly – Have fun, this is a great way to get your blog out there, discover new blogs and help other bloggers out!!
My questions to you! –
- What has been your most successful moment to date?
- If you could change anything about the world right now, what would it be & why?
- Why is your blog different from the rest? What makes it shine?
- If you could go back in time, which era would you go to?
- Name your all time favorite song & why?
- Apple or Samsung?
Follow Up –All that is left now, is for you gorgeous bloggers to leave me a comment with a link below, so I know when you’ve completed your acceptance post!
Follow ThrifDee on social media so I can tag you!
As my daughter says….. “Let’s Rainbow”! 😛